(A&D) Specification Design Consultant – kbbreview
Job descriptionThe Company
Since 1956, the company has established itself as THE brand for high end bathroom fittings and accessories.
Role and responsibilities
The Specification Design Consultant will be responsible for driving new business through Interior Designers and Architects throughout London.
They will focus on generating new relationships, which is a significant growth area.
The main goal is to increase the presence within design studios and architect practices to provide training on products, present new ranges and ultimately to produce new project specifications.
80% Travel in and around the A&D Fraternity in London, 20% from home or the Showroom in London.
· To arrange meetings and presentations with interior Designers and Architects
· Provide an outstanding level of customer service
· Manage the sales process from the initial contact with the client, through to winning an order.
· Work closely with the other internal functions of the business
· Ensure activity is recorded onto the CRM system, ensuring the work is completed on time and to the correct standard.
A previous track record of selling to Interior Designers and Architects is essential.
The candidate will ideally be from the KBB industry, however candidates from any Luxury interior products will be considered.
You will be an energetic, customer focused team player who focuses on relationships and communication
Circa £60,000 + (D.O.E)
25 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
Private Health Care